[izpack-users] Requesting reboot at end of uninstallation.

Scott Taylor st-izpack at TaylorIT.com
Wed Feb 8 14:57:10 CET 2006

When testing my IzPack installer, I found out that on Windows 2000 you
can't completely remove a service without a reboot. Is it possible to
customize Izpack so that it at least asks the user to reboot the system
to complete the uninstall?

I seem to recall reading somewhere about restarting Windows with IzPack,
but I can't find where I read about it. I also have a feeling it was
talking about restarting at the end of installation rather than at the
end of uninstallation.

Does IzPack support restarts at the end installation?

/Scott