[izpack-users] How can I create a panel and not display it?

Klaus Bartz bartzkau at gmx.net
Mon Feb 20 14:18:04 CET 2006

Hi Yossi,
may be you need

import com.izforge.izpack.installer.IzPanel;

because IzPanel is not in the same package as the other panels :-)

It will be a good idea to develop IzPack panels with an
develop tool like eclipse. If you write the code in eclipse
it will warn you about unresolved type.
More I do not see in the moment.

Cheers

Klaus