[izpack-users] Disable/Enable or Select/Deselect packs based on pack selection

Klaus Bartz bartzkau at gmx.net
Tue Mar 7 12:05:10 CET 2006

Hi Kriss,
is your problem to install your product and use a DB in one
of the four manners or would you only install a database?

May be I have a analog problem; I install my server on different
EJBs with different DBs. But I do not install the DB self, else
configure my application to the EJB and DB.
In the moment I see no "ready for use" way in IzPack todo this.
It is possible, but requires custom panels and may be custom actions.
In the first step I present the user which installs some panels where
he/she should select what EJB and what DB. Some panels are
depending on others.
In a secound step I configure my application with different
custom actions during installation.

Cheers

Klaus