[izpack-users] excludes="..." does not work

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Tue Oct 10 12:03:06 CEST 2006

Hi Hans-Georg,
may be you do not like the syntax of the fileset.

the docu sad
"The <fileset> tag allows files to be specified using the powerful Jakarta Ant set syntax."
That means, look into the docu of Ant sets and you know who to use.

Please clarify to us where are the differences between our fileset and the Jakarta
(now called Apache) Ant set. If not and you do not like it still please
send your lines about intelligence to the developer team of Ant.
I am really interested whether they change the syntax or not...
If so, IzPack will change at the next release automatically.
I think in the docu we can do also nothing. We delegate the fileset to
the Ant DirectoryScanner and the best is to refer also to the docu of it.

Sorry for the negative replay but I see no other alternative

Klaus