[izpack-users] shortcutSpec.xml UTF-8 Byte OrderMarkbreaksIzPackoperation

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Wed Oct 18 16:25:49 CEST 2006

Oops, I wasn't ready. I love a mailer which sends the longest
open message, not that one which holds the focus. It is a
so called professional program...
OK, some words related to <executable>.
Why not use state="postinstall" ? Then the install script shoud work.
Uninstall works with my test installation on my box.

Cheers

Klaus

<snip>