[izpack-users] Problem running old app with 3.9.0

Markus Krajewski Markus.Krajewski at berlin.de
Mon Sep 25 16:59:45 CEST 2006

Hello,

after updating to the new 3.9.0 release I got a problem running my
installer. Without having changed one line of my scripts, the compiler
runs the package without errors. After starting the installer, the
LanguageSelectionPanel appears as it has been with 3.8. Everything's
fine up to this point. But after pressing ok, this error shows up and
the installers freezes:

    at java.util.ArrayList.add(ArrayList.java:368)
    at
com.izforge.izpack.installer.InstallerFrame.loadPanels(InstallerFrame.java:250)
    at
com.izforge.izpack.installer.InstallerFrame.<init>(InstallerFrame.java:198)
    at
com.izforge.izpack.installer.GUIInstaller.loadGUI(GUIInstaller.java:427)
    at
com.izforge.izpack.installer.GUIInstaller.access$100(GUIInstaller.java:79)
    at
com.izforge.izpack.installer.GUIInstaller$2.run(GUIInstaller.java:148)
    at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
    at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
    at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:190)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:176)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)

I've declared 7 panels, but why is the ArrayList limited to 5? Do I have
to add some additional tags after updating to 3.9.0 within in my
scripts? Does anyone have an idea? Thank you very much for any hints,
best,

Markus Krajewski

-