[izpack-users] Variable desktopshortcutcheckboxenabled doesn't work

Hans-Georg Michna hans-georg at michna.com
Thu Sep 28 13:30:34 CEST 2006

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:18:56 +0200, Marc Eppelmann wrote:

>The Variable Name is casesensitive: DesktopShortcutCheckboxEnabled
>The value, if missing is false. If "true" is given, the Checkbox should be
>enabled.

Marc,

ah, great! Thanks!

So the bug can be fixed in the documentation. Who can do that?

I've been thinking about the documentation a little anyway. It
suffers a bit from being organized along the software structure,
rather than along the reader's needs.

One example is that the DesktopShortcutCheckboxEnabled variable
is described in the variables section, more or less as an
example, but not in the shortcut panel section, where the user
would look.

Hans-Georg

--
No mail, please.