[izpack-users] quit installer custom action listener

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Mon Mar 19 09:21:18 CET 2007

Hi single,
there right way to solve this is to move the panel order
that the custom path selection panel will be shown before
installation.
There is no way to use a custom action because the last one
will be performed at end of InstallPanel.

A work around can be to set the variable of install data
which determine whether the installation is ok or not.
I do not know by rote the name of the variable. Look into
InstallPanel where it is set and grep for occurrence of it
to see the usage. If you use the registry stuff there is
a second stuff to prohibit intermediate uninstall. Search
also for it.

Cheers

Klaus