[izpack-users] Silent uninstall does not work?

Dan R dan.radovanovic at gmail.com
Tue May 22 20:47:09 CEST 2007

I want to run the uninstaller without a Graphical User Interface, and at same
time to force the deletion of the installation folder by using this: java
-jar uninstaller.jar -c -f

I does not matter if I use simple java -jar uninstaller.jar with or without
switches I still get pop-up confirmation widow with check box "Force
deletion of "C:\Program Files\...""

Is there a way to avoid confirmation window (to run uninstall.jar silently)?

Thank you,

Dan