[izpack-devel] Next release will be 3.10.0

Bartz, Klaus Klaus.Bartz at coi.de
Mon Jan 8 16:35:57 CET 2007

Hi Markus,
as often, context related.

Cheers

Klaus

Not my "road works"...

>3/6 troubleshoot support: not a high priority one, may better wait onto
>logging api ?

I agree. In the moment Elmar has no access to the repository,
therefore I have to find the time to do it.

>5/6 LanguageFromOs setting: The second version postet on 12.12.06 uses
>guiprefs modifier and uses the same default as before as klaus proposed
>to do so. It's just an enhancement that can be included without any
>impact on existing installers.

You know I have an other position about this point as you. This is
a behavior which will be not common for IzPack else a balcony for
you and may be few others. It is a predicament for IzPack: on one
hand we tend to make our users happy, on the other hand we have to
make sure that the code will be clean. You can find offences for
both, you know.
Additonal I hate to write docu for features I do not like or let
get beef for it. Therefore Julien have to determine whether include
it or not.