[izpack-users] Problem Extracting on Solaris

Marc Eppelmann marc.eppelmann at gmx.de
Thu Nov 1 22:20:34 CET 2007

Hi Dave,

Please, can you more precise?
On which Solaris Platform did you run (SPARC/i586)?, which Java Version
(java -version) did you use, did you run as root?, Can you run IzPack via
konsole in Debug Mode (java -DDEBUG=true -jar IzPack.jar )? If there is a
strange output, please can you post it? Can you maybe give more relevant
informations? Have a look in our Wiki. This Problem maybe exists more than
once, and someone has already a solution...

Thanks for your help to make IzPack just better :)

Cheers
Marc